Enhance Your WordPress Website
You've created your website using WordPress, but how do you enhance your online presence to drive results for your small business? This workshop will focus on how to enhance the functionality and performance of your website to ensure it is visible and user-friendly.
This training is subsidised by the NSW Government.
As part of this workshop, you will gain an understanding of:
- Website plugins
- Search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Security measures
- Creating a user-friendly and visible website upon launch
The Targeted Skills for Small Business program is a NSW Government initiative, established to deliver training for small business owners and employees of small businesses who want to better understand how to use the latest technology and gain up-to-date knowledge to improve their business operations.
Our Small Business Accelerator courses are subsidised by the NSW Government for eligible participants. You may be eligible for fully subsidised training under the Targeted Skills for Small Business program if you are:
- 15 years old or over
- no longer at school
- living or working in NSW (or an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander person living in specific NSW border areas); and
- an Australian citizen, permanent resident, New Zealand citizen, or humanitarian visa holder (or a partner visa holder whose sponsor is a humanitarian visa holder)
To be eligible for subsided training under this program you must:
- be an owner of a small business, or;
- be an employee of a small business, or;
- be an employee of a not-for-profit business
NOTE: A small business is an enterprise with less than 20 full-time equivalent (FTE) employees, or less than 200 FTE employees if the enterprise's primary operation is in a regional or remote location.
- Friday 24th November 2023, 10am-12pm
- This workshop will be delivered online via Teams.
What you will need:
- Computer or laptop
- Internet connectivity
Meet Your Trainer
Desiree is the owner and director of Naked Digital Marketer, a micro agency specialising in website design and organic marketing strategies that translate into greater online visibility, higher engagement and more sales for small businesses.
Why organic traffic? Because your content gets seen without relying on paid advertising, and the SEO benefits are ongoing. Too often, small businesses are left with a website that looks great but doesn’t deliver results. Their websites aren’t being picked up by search engines, they’ve been relying on a single source of traffic, and they’ve been seduced by tricked-up marketing that does the hard sell, without making a personal connection. Desiree is here to change that.
Learn how to improve website functionality and drive successful results - enrol now!