The Central Coast Community College has been closely monitoring announcements from government and health authorities regarding the COVID-19 pandemic to ensure we keep our staff, students, clients and community members safe whilst visiting our College campuses. As a listed COVID Safe business, and with the continued presence of COVID-19 in NSW, we would like to reiterate the College’s commitment to our COVID protocols.
If you will be attending training at that College or visiting one of our campuses, we ask that you please carefully read and adhere to the summary of our COVID protocols below.
- All staff, students and site visitors (including contractors) are strongly encouraged to receive the COVID vaccination and may be requested to present this information on arrival.
All students or visitors
- Face masks to be worn indoors in accordance with current Public Health Order. Face masks not required outdoors unless a requirement of close contact training.
- 1.5m spacing to be maintained for all activities as per Health guidelines for Vocational Training.
- Face to face training to continue for those students where learning cannot be undertaken remotely.
- If you are identified as a close contact or COVID Positive, please follow current public health orders – click here for updates
- If you feel unwell with cold and flu symptoms please do not attend site and follow public health orders to isolate and test if required
- All visitors and students will be required to sign in using the Service NSW QR code located at reception or in your classroom
Learning at a College campus or at another training venue
- You may be temperature tested by your trainer prior to classroom entry.
- You are required to utilise hand sanitiser regularly and practice good hygiene by regularly washing your hands with soap and water.
- Each site has signage indicating maximum occupancy of a space; this must be adhered to at all times.
- Adhere to any markings in classrooms and/or offices indicating one way foot traffic.
Stay safe and remember, if you are ill or experiencing any flu like symptoms, please do not attend site and go to your GP. Your first point of contact should be the Coronavirus Health Information Line on 1800 020 080. The line operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
If you have any questions or concerns, please speak with our Student Services Team by contacting 02 4348 4300, alternatively you may email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To find out the latest Hotspot locations and restrictions in place for your area, please visit the link below.