Business Funding Information
Targeted Skills for Small Business
The NSW Government's Targeted Skills for Small Business Program will deliver targeted short workshops for small business owners and employees of small businesses who want to better understand how to use the latest technology to improve their business operations. Click here to see a full range of Small Business Accelerator courses being delivered by the College under this NSW Government funding program.
You may be eligible for Targeted Skills for Small Business funding if you are:
- 15 years old or over, and
- no longer at school, and
- living or working in NSW (or an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander person living in specific NSW border areas), and
- an Australian citizen; or a permanent Australian resident; or a New Zealand citizen; or a humanitarian visa holder or a partner visa holder whose sponsor is a humanitarian visa holder.
To be eligible for subsided training under this Program you must:
- Be an owner or employee of a small business with less than 20 employees, or
- Turn over less than $2 million annually.