Create a Photography Style Guide
Having a consistent style for your business photos is important in maintaining and building your brand. In this workshop, we will work to develop a visual plan for your online imagery and look at a range of case studies to identify the type of imagery that will best showcase your business.
This training is subsidised by the NSW Government. Eligibility criteria applies.
As part of this workshop, you will learn how to:
- Identify the style of imagery that will showcase your business
- Develop a visual plan for your business
- Create consistent images that align with your brand values and audience
The Targeted Skills for Small Business program is a NSW Government initiative, established to deliver training for small business owners and employees of small businesses who want to better understand how to use the latest technology and gain up-to-date knowledge to improve their business operations.
Our Small Business Accelerator courses are subsidised by the NSW Government for eligible participants. You may be eligible for fully subsidised training under the Targeted Skills for Small Business program if you are:
- 15 years old or over
- no longer at school
- living or working in NSW (or an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander person living in specific NSW border areas); and
- an Australian citizen, permanent resident, New Zealand citizen, or humanitarian visa holder (or a partner visa holder whose sponsor is a humanitarian visa holder)
To be eligible for subsided training under this program you must:
- be an owner of a small business, or;
- be an employee of a small business, or;
- be an employee of a not-for-profit business
NOTE: A small business is an enterprise with less than 20 full-time equivalent (FTE) employees, or less than 200 FTE employees if the enterprise's primary operation is in a regional or remote location.
- Thursday 23rd November 2023, 9am-12pm
- This workshop will be delivered face to face at our Gateshead campus - 48 Oakdale Road, Gateshead NSW 2290.
What you will need:
- Smart phone
- Note pad & pen
Meet Your Trainer
Yve is the Creative Director of Yve Lavine Photography and has been running her highly regarded portrait and event photography business for over 12 years. Yve has also taught introductory and creative photography and Sydney Community College since 2005, and is passionate about helping small businesses manage their own photographed content, showing that you don't need an elaborate camera set up to capture impressive images for your brand.
Learn how to create a visual style guide to build your small business - enrol now!