This month, ten Beauty students graduated from their courses with the Central Coast Community College! After a couple of hiccups due to weather conditions, the graduation was held at the College’s Ourimbah campus on 1st August 2022 in celebration of our beauty graduates' outstanding efforts throughout their training, and the completion of their qualifications.
Congratulations to the following graduates:
- Emily Smith – Cert III Beauty Services
- Audrey Krieger – Cert III Beauty Services
- Lacey Butlin – Cert III Beauty Services
- Michelle Rossouw – Cert III Beauty Services
- Elizabeth Caporn – Cert III Beauty Services
- Ella Davidson – Cert III Beauty Services
- Lina Cairns – Diploma of Beauty Therapy
- Layla Fitzpatrick – Diploma of Beauty Therapy
- Angelica Park – Diploma of Beauty Therapy
- Georgia-Nicole White Farrow – Diploma of Beauty Therapy
Central Coast Community College Beauty trainers, Lorraine and Belinda, commented on the quality of the student’s work throughout their Certificate III & Diploma studies, highlighting that the group consistently performed well in practical and theoretical assessments.
Some of our graduating students also provided comments on their training experience:
Three of our Diploma graduates have since secured employment in the beauty industry, which is a fantastic achievement after the completion of their training. Many of our Cert III graduates have also opted to pursue further study through the Diploma of Beauty Therapy with the College.
A new intake of Cert III and Diploma beauty students commenced their training over the last month, and we are excited to follow their journey and support them to complete their qualifications and achieve their career goals.