What does fee-free* mean?
Fee-free* means that the training is fully subsidised by the NSW Government if you meet eligibility criteria.
Am I eligible?
You must be:
(a) An Australian citizen, permanent resident or humanitarian visa holder, or a New Zealand citizen, and
(b) Aged 15 years or older, and
© Living or working in NSW and
(d) No longer at school or equivalent
An individual may be eligible if they are:
– Australian Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander
– Someone with a disability (or their dependent child, spouse or partner)
– A Commonwealth Benefits recipient (or their dependent child, spouse or partner)
– Someone experiencing significant hardship
– Someone in regional and remote communities where Smart and Skilled entitlements cannot easily be accessed
What do I receive upon completion?
When you complete a fee-free* course with Central Coast Community College you will receive a Statement of Attainment detailing the nationally recognised competencies that you have achieved.
What fee-free* courses are being offered at Central Coast Community College?
Tourism and Hospitality
– Barista Basics
How do I enrol?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 4348 4300 for more information. Click here to download a printable flyer about our fee-free* courses!