Do you own a small business but need a bit of help understanding the financial side of things? Gain the knowledge and skills you need to get the most out of your Xero subscription through our Xero Essentials workshop!
This training is subsidised by the NSW Government. Eligibility criteria applies.
We are currently accepting waitlist registrations for this course. Please see below to view full course details and to join the waitlist.
As part of this workshop, you will gain an understanding of:
- Bookkeeping habits
- Bank reconciliation
- Invoicing and billing
- Onboarding clients
- Cashflow management
The Targeted Skills for Small Business program is a NSW Government initiative, established to deliver training for small business owners and employees of small businesses who want to better understand how to use the latest technology and gain up-to-date knowledge to improve their business operations.
Our Small Business Accelerator courses are subsidised by the NSW Government for eligible participants. You may be eligible for fully subsidised training under the Targeted Skills for Small Business program if you are:
- 15 years old or over
- no longer at school
- living or working in NSW (or an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander person living in specific NSW border areas); and
- an Australian citizen, permanent resident, New Zealand citizen, or humanitarian visa holder (or a partner visa holder whose sponsor is a humanitarian visa holder)
To be eligible for subsided training under this program you must:
- be an owner of a small business, or;
- be an employee of a small business, or;
- be an employee of a not-for-profit business
NOTE: A small business is an enterprise with less than 20 full-time equivalent (FTE) employees, or less than 200 FTE employees if the enterprise's primary operation is in a regional or remote location.
- Dates will be listed here when courses are scheduled. Join the waitlist below.
- This workshop will be delivered online via Teams.
What you will need:
- Internet connectivity
Meet Your Trainer
Linda has been assisting and advising small to medium enterprises for over 25 years across Australia. With a Diploma qualifications in Accounting, Management, Quality Auditing and Vocational Education & Training, Linda has developed a range of first-class business and financial management systems for a large range of businesses. Linda will be delivering our online Xero workshop.
Hone your financial skills and get the most out of your Xero subscription - join the waitlist now!