Understand SEO and Google Analytics
Upgrade your knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and learn how to use Google Analytics to enhance your website's results without paying for advertising.. This workshop is designed to help small business owners with an existing website to develop a deeper understanding of how your website can produce better results through SEO.
This training is subsidised by the NSW Government.
Having an understanding of SEO and Analytics is important in helping your website perform better and rank higher in search engines organically. As part of this workshop, you will gain an understanding of:
- Explanation of how search engines work.
- Setup and install Google Analytics.
- Explore Google Analytics and how to extract valuable information
- Tools and resources to improve SEO.
The Targeted Skills for Small Business program is a NSW Government initiative, established to deliver training for small business owners and employees of small businesses who want to better understand how to use the latest technology and gain up-to-date knowledge to improve their business operations.
Our Small Business Accelerator courses are subsidised by the NSW Government for eligible participants. You may be eligible for fully subsidised training under the Targeted Skills for Small Business program if you are:
- 15 years old or over
- no longer at school
- living or working in NSW (or an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander person living in specific NSW border areas); and
- an Australian citizen, permanent resident, New Zealand citizen, or humanitarian visa holder (or a partner visa holder whose sponsor is a humanitarian visa holder)
To be eligible for subsided training under this Program you must:
- be an owner or employee of a small business with less than 20 employees; or
- turn over less than $2 million annually
- Wednesday 31st May, 10am-12pm
This workshop will be delivered via Zoom.
What you will need:
- Computer or laptop
- Internet connectivity
Meet Your Trainer
Desiree is the owner and director of Naked Digital Marketer, a micro agency specialising in website design and organic marketing strategies that translate into greater online visibility, higher engagement and more sales for small businesses.
Why organic traffic? Because your content gets seen without relying on paid advertising, and the SEO benefits are ongoing. Too often, small businesses are left with a website that looks great but doesn’t deliver results. Their websites aren’t being picked up by search engines, they’ve been relying on a single source of traffic, and they’ve been seduced by tricked-up marketing that does the hard sell, without making a personal connection. Desiree is here to change that.
Make your website work harder for you, and gain a working understanding of SEO and Analytics - enrol now!