This course may be fully subsidised for eligible students under the Community Services Obligation Program (ACE). To determine your eligibility for the ACE Program Click here
Every young person will be encouraged, guided and empowered to develop their strengths and talents. Let us help you plan your journey to step forward.
This training is subsidised by the NSW Government for eligible students
Central Coast Community College Campus- Southloop Road, Ourimbah NSW 2258
Start date: 28th of July 2020
End date: 24th of September 2020
Runs: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 9:00am – 3:00pm
Who Is This Course For
This course is for youth looking for direction in their lives, developing social skills and setting life goals.
- Art Therapy
- Rock Climbing
- Bush Walking
This course is being offered under the Adult and Community Education Community Services Obligation (ACE) Program. This funding has been designed to support people who experience barriers to training and employment. To determine your eligibility for the ACE Program Click here
A disadvantaged student who is one of the following:
- An aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander; or
Disabled or have a dependent child, spouse or partner who is disabled; or
- A Commonwealth Government Welfare Recipient or have a dependent child, spouse or partner who is a Commonwealth Government Welfare Recipient; or
- Experiencing signiﬁcant hardship as veriﬁed by a government agency, medical professional or support agency
Experiencing one of the following barriers to participation in training:
- Very low literacy, language and/or numeracy skills
- Limited employability skills
- Persistent and ongoing personal issues impacting on their education
- Signiﬁcant educational disadvantage, which impacts their ability to succeed in training
Please Note that all enrolments will be contacted regarding eligibility and will be required to provide evidence of Medicare card, Centrelink information, USI and Identification prior to the course. If you're currently enrolled into another course, you're unable to do both courses at the same time. If you have completed a qualification in a Certificate II or above, you maybe ineligible for this funding. Please contact the college prior to enroling, 4348 4300.
Students must have successfully completed year 10 (or equivalent), turned 16 or have relevant experience and/or qualifications that indicate likely success in completing the course.
Click here for more information about the enrolment process.
- Please note that students who ARE currently enrolled in High School are NOT permitted to enrol into this program under any circumstances.
Students who ARE currently undertaking higher education including: Certificate II, III, IV, Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Bachelors Degree or higher are NOT permitted to enrol in into this program also.