Smart Phone Photography
Do you take photos for your business using your smart phone but need a bit of extra guidance to get the quality content you need to represent your brand? This workshop is the perfect introduction to taking professional business photographs for your smart phone!
This training is subsidised by the NSW Government. Eligibility criteria applies.
We are currently accepting waitlist registrations for this course. Please see below to view full course details and to join the waitlist.
This course is ideal for those looking to capture quality photographs for digital marketing and e-commerce purposes. As part of this workshop, you will gain an understanding of:
- Camera capabilities on smart phones
- Image composition and framing
- Creating consistent brand imagery
- Creating a visual style guide for social media
- Lighting & troubleshooting lighting issues
- Editing images
The Targeted Skills for Small Business program is a NSW Government initiative, established to deliver training for small business owners and employees of small businesses who want to better understand how to use the latest technology and gain up-to-date knowledge to improve their business operations.
Our Small Business Accelerator courses are subsidised by the NSW Government for eligible participants. You may be eligible for fully subsidised training under the Targeted Skills for Small Business program if you are:
- 15 years old or over
- no longer at school
- living or working in NSW (or an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander person living in specific NSW border areas); and
- an Australian citizen, permanent resident, New Zealand citizen, or humanitarian visa holder (or a partner visa holder whose sponsor is a humanitarian visa holder)
To be eligible for subsided training under this Program you must:
- be an owner or employee of a small business with less than 20 employees; or
- turn over less than $2 million annually
- Course dates will be listed here when scheduled. Please see below to join the waitlist for future courses.
This workshop will be delivered face to face at our Gateshead campus - 48 Oakdale Road, Gateshead NSW 2290.
What you will need:
- Smart phone
- Note pad & pen
Meet Your Trainer
Yve is the Creative Director of Yve Lavine Photography and has been running her highly regarded portrait and event photography business for over 12 years. Yve has also taught introductory and creative photography and Sydney Community College since 2005, and is passionate about helping small businesses manage their own photographed content, showing that you don't need an elaborate camera set up to capture impressive images for your brand.
Gain the knowledge and skills you need to create engaging visuals for your brand with this smart phone photography masterclass - join the waitlist now!