Introduction to Social Media
There are manageable ways you can maintain your online presence in order to grow brand awareness, make meaningful connections with your audience and convert your audience to clients. Learn the basics with this introduction to social media workshop for small business!
This training is subsidised by the NSW Government. Eligibility criteria applies.
We are currently accepting waitlist registrations for this course. Please see below to view full course details and to join the waitlist.
As part of this workshop, you will gain an understanding of:
- Social media page set up
- Content pillars
- Incorporating your branding in content
- Accessing analytics and measuring results
- Catering content to your target audience
The Targeted Skills for Small Business program is a NSW Government initiative, established to deliver training for small business owners and employees of small businesses who want to better understand how to use the latest technology and gain up-to-date knowledge to improve their business operations.
Our Small Business Accelerator courses are subsidised by the NSW Government for eligible participants. You may be eligible for fully subsidised training under the Targeted Skills for Small Business program if you are:
- 15 years old or over
- no longer at school
- living or working in NSW (or an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander person living in specific NSW border areas); and
- an Australian citizen, permanent resident, New Zealand citizen, or humanitarian visa holder (or a partner visa holder whose sponsor is a humanitarian visa holder)
To be eligible for subsided training under this program you must:
- be an owner of a small business, or;
- be an employee of a small business, or;
- be an employee of a not-for-profit business
NOTE: A small business is an enterprise with less than 20 full-time equivalent (FTE) employees, or less than 200 FTE employees if the enterprise's primary operation is in a regional or remote location.
- Dates will be listed here when courses are scheduled
- This workshop will be delivered online via Teams.
What you will need:
- Internet connectivity
- Students will benefit if they have set up the basics of their social media profiles and familiarised yourself with the app
Meet Your Trainer
Sheree is a graphic and website designer, creative strategist and accredited trainer/assessor. She is the founder and director of Brugel Creative and is an enthusiastic leader who has a passion for working with clients to deliver the very best results.
Sheree has a wealth of experience with diverse backgrounds in marketing, graphic and website design, as well as event management. Sheree brings thoughtful insight, flexibility and attention to detail to every project she takes on.
Get started with social media and use it to build your business online - join the waitlist now!