Introduction to Social Media for Business
Social media isn’t always daunting - there are manageable ways they can maintain their online presence in order to grow brand awareness, make meaningful connections with their audience and convert their audience to clients. Learn the basics with this introduction to social media workshop for small business!
This training is subsidised by the NSW Government.
Learn the basics of using social media as a business tool with the introduction to social media course. As part of this workshop, you will gain an understanding of:
- Social media page set up
- Content pillars
- Incorporate your branding in content
- Access analytics and measure results
- Cater content to your target audience
This course will teach small business owners that social media isn’t always daunting - there are manageable ways they can maintain their online presence in order to grow brand awareness, make meaningful connections with their audience and convert their audience to clients.
The Targeted Skills for Small Business program is a NSW Government initiative, established to deliver training for small business owners and employees of small businesses who want to better understand how to use the latest technology and gain up-to-date knowledge to improve their business operations.
Our Small Business Accelerator courses are subsidised by the NSW Government for eligible participants. You may be eligible for fully subsidised training under the Targeted Skills for Small Business program if you are:
- 15 years old or over
- no longer at school
- living or working in NSW (or an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander person living in specific NSW border areas); and
- an Australian citizen, permanent resident, New Zealand citizen, or humanitarian visa holder (or a partner visa holder whose sponsor is a humanitarian visa holder)
To be eligible for subsided training under this Program you must:
- be an owner or employee of a small business with less than 20 employees; or
- turn over less than $2 million annually
- Monday 13th February 2023, 1pm - 3pm
This workshop will be delivered via Zoom.
What you will need:
- Internet connectivity
- Students will benefit if they have set up the basics of their social media profiles and familiarised yourself with the app
Meet Your Trainer
Abbie is a Digital Media Specialist with a passion for helping businesses succeed online.
Abbie began her career in social media over six years ago, overseeing the management, content creation, strategy and paid advertising campaigns for many local SMEs. During this time, Abbie completed a Bachelor of Business (Marketing) while also undertaking studies in graphic design and public relations.
Working with Poppy Seed Media allows Abbie to combine her passion for marketing, photography, people and design to create innovative and strategic solutions for her clients. Abbie represents the next generation of marketing professionals, ready to challenge convention in a mobile and social media world to achieve outstanding outcomes.
Get started with social media and use it to build your business online - enrol now!