BSBWHS332X - Apply infection prevention and control procedures to own work activities
Do you have an up-to-date knowledge of the current guidelines for infection control and management of COVID-19 in your workplace?
The COVID-19 pandemic has placed unprecedented strain on businesses to follow infection control measures that meet a rapidly changing work environment. This course is designed to help you formalise your skills and knowledge in applying procedures in your workplace to prevent and control infection.
In this unit, students will gain the skills and knowledge required to:
- Undertake work activities in compliance with organisational procedures that prevent and control infection
- Assist in implementing standard and transmission-based precautions
- Identify infection hazards
- Assess and respond to infection risks
This applies to all workers required to undertake work activities in compliance with the infection prevention and control procedures in place in their workplace.
Students will complete the following unit of competency as part of this course:
- BSBWHS332X - Apply infection prevention and control procedures to own work activities
This course in online and self-paced. Although the course is delivered online, you're not on your own. Our expert trainers and assessors are on-hand to support you through the course and you will be invited to attend virtual sessions directly with your trainer.
Tuesday 30th August to Friday 14th October 2022.
In order to complete this course you will need:
- A fully-functional computer loaded with a web browser, web camera and appropriate software applications to read PDF files and produce documents (using Microsoft Suite)
- A reliable internet connection
- A valid email account and a telephone with a valid telephone number for learning and assessment communication, and support sessions
- the ability to participate in interactive learning sessions with your trainer
This unit will compliment your traineeship studies in Information Technology, Business, or Workplace Health & Safety
You can enrol any time and you must complete the course within 3 months of your enrolment.
This course is free for you to attend and has been subsidised by your employer to compliment your traineeship training.
Successful completion of this unit of competency will provide you with essential skills during your traineeship and potential career opportunities entering any workforce that requires skills and knowledge in apply infection prevention process and procedures.
Get the up-to-date knowledge and skills you need to implement infection control procedures in your workplace - enrol today via the button below!