This programs is only open and enrolled permitted for clients of Job Centre Australia.
Gain all of your essential tickets such as: RSA, RCG and First Aid.
Start your journey with Central Coast Community College and launch your career today!
This training is subsidised by the NSW Government.
Job Centre Australia - 95 Erina Street, Gosford NSW 2250
Start Date: 18 February 2021
End Date: 4 March 2021
This course runs every Thursday from 9:00am – 3:00pm.
Who Is This Course For
Students who are looking to update their current skill-set and gain essential tickets for the workforce.
- Responsible Gambling Services
- Responsible Service of Alcohol
- First Aid
Students who graduate from this course can continue their studies by enrolling in other short courses.
Students wishing to undertake this course may consider the following work roles:
- Hospitality worker
This course is being offered under the Adult and Community Education Community Services Obligation (ACE) Program. This funding has been designed to support people who experience barriers to training and employment. To determine your eligibility for the ACE Program Click here
A disadvantaged student who is one of the following:
- An aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander; or
Disabled or have a dependent child, spouse or partner who is disabled; or
- A Commonwealth Government Welfare Recipient or have a dependent child, spouse or partner who is a Commonwealth Government Welfare Recipient; or
- Experiencing signiﬁcant hardship as veriﬁed by a government agency, medical professional or support agency
Experiencing one of the following barriers to participation in training:
- Very low literacy, language and/or numeracy skills
- Limited employability skills
- Persistent and ongoing personal issues impacting on their education
- Signiﬁcant educational disadvantage, which impacts their ability to succeed in training
At the time of enrolment you will be asked to provide ID, Medicare number, USI, proof of Benefit and CRN (where applicable). Please note that you can be asked to provide evidence to support your eligibility at any time.
If you’re NOT a Disadvantaged Student, you may be able to meet the eligibility if you’re living in a regional and remote area:
A Regional or Remote Student is a student who:
- is not a Disadvantaged Student; AND
- lives or works in a Regional or Remote Location; AND
- cannot effectively access training under a Smart and Skilled Entitlement Program or other Smart and Skilled
A Regional or Remote Location is any location that is not classified as “Major Cities (RA1)” on the following website: https://bit.ly/2VRSyeB or as otherwise advised by the Department.
Students must have successfully completed year 10 (or equivalent), turned 16 or have relevant experience and/or qualifications that indicate likely success in completing the course.
- Students who ARE currently enrolled in High School are NOT PERMITTED to enrol into this program under any circumstances
This training supports eligible students who are not ready to undertake a Full Qualification.
Our ACE programs will help you to develop the foundational skills to undertake training in a Smart and Skilled full qualification or gain employment.
- Students who ARE CURRENTLY undertaking higher education including: Certificate II, III, IV, Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Bachelors Degree or higher are NOT PERMITTED to enrol in into this program.
If you have completed a full qualification recently please contact the college 02 4348 4300 prior to enrolling.
What to Bring To Class
Please bring a pen, paper and folder to class. All other course resources will be provided for you on the day.
Units of Competency
Assessments are made against units of competency.
|HLTAID003||Provide first aid|
|SITHFAB002||Provide responsible service of alcohol|
|SITHGAM001||Provide responsible gambling services|