Increase Organic Traffic and Sales on your Website
Is your website really working hard for your small business? In this workshop, we will show you how to take control of your digital shopfront (AKA your website) to increase organic traffic and conversion rates by reviewing your site speed, content, user experience and web analytics!
This training is subsidised by the NSW Government.
Set up your online store and start driving sales for your small business. As part of this workshop, you will gain an understanding of:
- Audit your existing website and make improvements following best practices in website design, copy writing, and search engines.
- Review copy writing (tone of voice, keywords)
- Review user experience
- Organic marketing strategies like email marketing, blog writing, and social media.
- Tips, tools, and resources to implement.
- Maintaining a WordPress website.
The Targeted Skills for Small Business program is a NSW Government initiative, established to deliver training for small business owners and employees of small businesses who want to better understand how to use the latest technology and gain up-to-date knowledge to improve their business operations.
Our Small Business Accelerator courses are subsidised by the NSW Government for eligible participants. You may be eligible for fully subsidised training under the Targeted Skills for Small Business program if you are:
- 15 years old or over
- no longer at school
- living or working in NSW (or an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander person living in specific NSW border areas); and
- an Australian citizen, permanent resident, New Zealand citizen, or humanitarian visa holder (or a partner visa holder whose sponsor is a humanitarian visa holder)
To be eligible for subsided training under this Program you must:
- be an owner or employee of a small business with less than 20 employees; or
- turn over less than $2 million annually
- Wednesday 28th September 2022, 10am - 12pm
- Wednesday 30th November 2022, 10am - 12pm
This workshop will be delivered via Zoom.
What you will need:
- Computer or laptop
- Internet connectivity
Meet Your Trainer
Desiree is the owner and director of Naked Digital Marketer, a micro agency specialising in website design and organic marketing strategies that translate into greater online visibility, higher engagement and more sales for small businesses.
Why organic traffic? Because your content gets seen without relying on paid advertising, and the SEO benefits are ongoing. Too often, small businesses are left with a website that looks great but doesn’t deliver results. Their websites aren’t being picked up by search engines, they’ve been relying on a single source of traffic, and they’ve been seduced by tricked-up marketing that does the hard sell, without making a personal connection. Desiree is here to change that.
Make your website work harder for you and rely less on paid advertising to bring traffic to your website - enrol now!