Health and Safety Representative (HSR) Training - Refresher Workshop
Are you an elected or nominated Health and Safety Representative (HSR) or Deputy HSR in your organisation or workplace? This refresher course is designed to give you the up-to-date knowledge and skills required to facilitate the flow of information about workplace health and safety, between employers and employees.
We are currently accepting waitlist registrations for this course. Please see below to view full course details and to join the waitlist.
As part of this course, students will achieve the following learning outcomes:
- Understanding the WHS legislative framework and its relationship to the HSR role.
- Identifying key parties and their legislative obligations and duties.
- Representation in the workplace.
- Participating in consultation.
- Representing workgroup members in the WHS risk management processes.
- The role of the regulator and its inspectorate in relation to consultation and the resolution of work health and safety issues.
- Enforcement measures available for breaches of WHS legislation.
- Issue resolution and WHS legislative requirements.
- Issuing of Provisional Improvement Notices (PINs) and ceasing of unsafe work.
Students must have completed the initial five day Health and Safety Representative Training course.
The cost to undertake this training course is $140.
Training for this course will be delivered face to face at our Ourimbah campus.
Students are required to bring the following to this course:
- A valid photo ID (driver’s licence or passport)
- Your workplace inspection checklists
- Your workplace risk assessment forms or risk matrix
- Your company organisational chart
- Your company Grievance, Complaint or Issue Resolution policy or procedure (if any)
Information regarding course dates will be communicated to students who waitlist once a course is scheduled.
Further study options:
- Certificate IV Work Health and Safety
Meet Your Trainer
Hello! I’m Bernadette. I am a Workplace Health and Safety Consultant for small to medium enterprises, government departments, corporate to multi-national businesses.
Join me in our online workshops where I will guide you through everything you need to know on how to understand and apply WHS legal requirements for your business. I will also give you simple and effective tools to help you create a safer, healthier and successful business.
Join the waitlist now by clicking the button below!