Create Content for Social Media
Creating and sharing content that is authentic to your brand is important to engage your audience and attract potential customers. Develop your content creation skills and strategy with this social media masterclass!
This training is subsidised by the NSW Government.
We are currently accepting waitlist registrations for this course. Please see below to view full course details and to join the waitlist.
Students will be able to take what they learn in this course and create content for their social media business page that represents them wholly and in doing so attracts customers. As part of this workshop, you will gain an understanding of:
- Creating authentic content
- What content is favoured by social media algorithms
- Fundamental design concepts
- Turning business knowledge into content
- Attracting and engaging customers through social media content
The Targeted Skills for Small Business program is a NSW Government initiative, established to deliver training for small business owners and employees of small businesses who want to better understand how to use the latest technology and gain up-to-date knowledge to improve their business operations.
Our Small Business Accelerator courses are subsidised by the NSW Government for eligible participants. You may be eligible for fully subsidised training under the Targeted Skills for Small Business program if you are:
- 15 years old or over
- no longer at school
- living or working in NSW (or an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander person living in specific NSW border areas); and
- an Australian citizen, permanent resident, New Zealand citizen, or humanitarian visa holder (or a partner visa holder whose sponsor is a humanitarian visa holder)
To be eligible for subsided training under this Program you must:
- be an owner or employee of a small business with less than 20 employees; or
- turn over less than $2 million annually
- Course dates will be listed here when scheduled. Please see below to join the waitlist for future courses.
This workshop will be delivered via Zoom.
What you will need:
- Internet connectivity
- Access to social media & Canva
- It would be beneficial for students to have a Canva account, although this is not essential
Meet Your Trainer
Anthony is a graphic designer and videographer who specialises in branding and content creation.
Anthony cut his teeth in the music industry, working with artists and labels on album artwork, merchandise designs, tour posters and all manner of promotional materials. With so many unique projects, Anthony saw the importance of zeroing in on what it was that made each artist different and ensuring that was represented in their visual language.
As an Account Manager with Poppy Seed Media, Anthony is able to bring those worlds together. He enjoys working closely with clients to find out their goals and what they're passionate about, and pouring energy into hard-working and eye-catching content for them.
Develop and enhance your social media content to attract customers and engage your audience - join the waitlist now!