Create Content for Marketing Materials Using Canva
Canva is an easy-to-use graphic design software that allows you to create images, graphics, newsletters, presentations, social media posts, and more with just a few clicks of the mouse. Take on this workshop and learn how to create engaging content for your small business marketing materials with Canva!
This training is subsidised by the NSW Government.
Learn how to use Canva to design all your business marketing materials and plan your content. As part of this workshop, you will gain an understanding of:
- Navigating Canva's interface
- Features of Canva
- Designing assets for social media posts and email newsletters
- Using Canva to plan content for blog posts and other written content
The Targeted Skills for Small Business program is a NSW Government initiative, established to deliver training for small business owners and employees of small businesses who want to better understand how to use the latest technology and gain up-to-date knowledge to improve their business operations.
Our Small Business Accelerator courses are subsidised by the NSW Government for eligible participants. You may be eligible for fully subsidised training under the Targeted Skills for Small Business program if you are:
- 15 years old or over
- no longer at school
- living or working in NSW (or an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander person living in specific NSW border areas); and
- an Australian citizen, permanent resident, New Zealand citizen, or humanitarian visa holder (or a partner visa holder whose sponsor is a humanitarian visa holder)
To be eligible for subsided training under this Program you must:
- be an owner or employee of a small business with less than 20 employees; or
- turn over less than $2 million annually
- Tuesday 7th March 2023, 12pm - 2pm
This workshop will be delivered via Zoom.
What you will need:
- Internet connectivity
Meet Your Trainer
Sheree is a graphic and website designer, creative strategist and accredited trainer/assessor. She is the founder and director of Brugel Creative and is an enthusiastic leader who has a passion for working with clients to deliver the very best results.
Sheree has a wealth of experience with diverse backgrounds in marketing, graphic and website design, as well as event management. Sheree brings thoughtful insight, flexibility and attention to detail to every project she takes on.
Learn how to create engaging marketing content for your small business using Canva - enrol for this course via the link below!