BSB30120 - Certificate III in Business
Kickstart your career in business and gain the skills and knowledge you need to take on an administrative role with our nationally recognised course, Certificate III in Business!
We are currently accepting waitlist registrations for this course. Please see below to view full course details and to join the waitlist.
As part of this course, students will achieve the following learning outcomes:
- Personal and professional development
- Maintaining schedules that meet individual and organisational needs
- Scheduling and prioritising work objectives and tasks
- Identifying needs and priorities of customers
- Skills to create word documents and electronic presentations
Through a combination of theory coursework and practical training, students will complete the following units of competency:
- BSBWOR301 - Organise personal work priorities and development
- BSBWRT301 - Write simple documents
- BSBITU306 - Design and produce business documents
- BSBCUS301 - Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- BSBWHS201 - Contribute to health and safety of self and others
- BSBADM307 - Organise schedules
- BSBITU307 - Develop keyboarding speed and accuracy
- BSBFIA303 - Process accounts payable and receivable
- BSBADM311 - Maintain business resources
- BSBITU313 - Design and produce digital text documents
- BSBITU312 - Create electronic presentations
- BSBITU314 - Design and produce spreadsheets
- BSBCMM301 - Process customer complaints
This course is designed for those looking to gain skills and experience for a career in the business services field. To be eligible for this training under the NSW Government's Smart and Skilled program, you must be:
- 15 years or older at the time of enrolment
- not currently enrolled in school
- living or working in NSW
- an Australian citizen, permanent resident, Humanitarian Visa holder, or New Zealand citizen.
Confirm your eligibility for Smart and Skilled training via the eligibility checker.
This training is subsidised by the NSW Government. Eligibility criteria applies.
If you are not eligible for a fully funded placement, course fees are as follows:
- First Qualification - $1,000
- Second Qualification - $1,000
- Concession - $240
A student who falls into one of the below categories will qualify for fee-free training:
- Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander person
- person with a disability
- dependant child, spouse or partner of a recipient of a Disability Support Pension
- Refugee or Asylum Seeker (and eligible partners) – for training up to and including Certificate IV
- recipient of a Fee-Free Scholarship – for training up to and including Certificate IV
Under the Skilling for Recovery Initiative, students who meet the eligibility criteria will also be eligible for fee-free training. For more information on eligibility for fee-free training, please refer to page 30 of the Smart and Skilled Fee Administration Policy.
This course is valued at $5,930 for students who are ineligible for government funding.
Training for this course will be delivered through a combination of face to face and online learning.
Information regarding course dates will be communicated to students who waitlist once a course is scheduled.
Further study options:
- Certificate IV in Business
- Certificate IV in Business Administration
- Administration Assistant
- Clerical Worker
- Data Entry Operator
- Information Desk Clerk
Join the waitlist now by clicking the button below!