Have you ever wanted to design your own logo, but felt like you were in over your head? Whether you're a design novice or an experienced graphic designer, Canva is the perfect tool for creating your business branding assets. Learn the basics of building your brand using Canva through this Small Business Accelerator workshop!
This training is subsidised by the NSW Government.
As part of this workshop, you will gain an understanding of:
- Navigating Canva's interface
- Features of Canva
- How to use Canva in order to create the perfect branding assets for your company
- How to use Canva's templates and pre-made designs to make creating easier and faster than ever before
- The best ways to brand yourself and your business
- Designing assets for social media posts and email newsletters
- Using Canva to plan content for blog posts and other written content
The Targeted Skills for Small Business program is a NSW Government initiative, established to deliver training for small business owners and employees of small businesses who want to better understand how to use the latest technology and gain up-to-date knowledge to improve their business operations.
Our Small Business Accelerator courses are subsidised by the NSW Government for eligible participants. You may be eligible for fully subsidised training under the Targeted Skills for Small Business program if you are:
- 15 years old or over
- no longer at school
- living or working in NSW (or an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander person living in specific NSW border areas); and
- an Australian citizen, permanent resident, New Zealand citizen, or humanitarian visa holder (or a partner visa holder whose sponsor is a humanitarian visa holder)
To be eligible for subsided training under this program you must:
- be an owner of a small business, or;
- be an employee of a small business, or;
- be an employee of a not-for-profit business
NOTE: A small business is an enterprise with less than 20 full-time equivalent (FTE) employees, or less than 200 FTE employees if the enterprise's primary operation is in a regional or remote location.
- Tuesday 28th November 2023, 12pm-2pm
- This workshop will be delivered online via Teams.
What you will need:
- Internet connectivity
Meet Your Trainer
Sheree is a graphic and website designer, creative strategist and accredited trainer/assessor. She is the founder and director of Brugel Creative and is an enthusiastic leader who has a passion for working with clients to deliver the very best results.
Sheree has a wealth of experience with diverse backgrounds in marketing, graphic and website design, as well as event management. Sheree brings thoughtful insight, flexibility and attention to detail to every project she takes on.
Step into the world of Canva and build your brand online - enrol now!