Writing an e-book is a powerful way to build your brand. It's a great way to show off your expertise and showcase the value you can offer to potential clients. But it's not easy—you've got to know how to write in a clear, compelling way that will engage readers and make them want to learn more about you or your business. Learn the basics with our business e-book workshop!
This training is subsidised by the NSW Government.
We are currently accepting waitlist registrations for this course. Please see below to view full course details and to join the waitlist.
As part of this workshop, you will gain an understanding of:
- The benefits of writing an e-book
- Planning your e-book
- Types of e-books that exist and how they fit into different industries
- Writing an effective title for your e-book
- Structuring content to make it engaging and easy to read
The Targeted Skills for Small Business program is a NSW Government initiative, established to deliver training for small business owners and employees of small businesses who want to better understand how to use the latest technology and gain up-to-date knowledge to improve their business operations.
Our Small Business Accelerator courses are subsidised by the NSW Government for eligible participants. You may be eligible for fully subsidised training under the Targeted Skills for Small Business program if you are:
- 15 years old or over
- no longer at school
- living or working in NSW (or an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander person living in specific NSW border areas); and
- an Australian citizen, permanent resident, New Zealand citizen, or humanitarian visa holder (or a partner visa holder whose sponsor is a humanitarian visa holder)
To be eligible for subsided training under this program you must:
- be an owner of a small business, or;
- be an employee of a small business, or;
- be an employee of a not-for-profit business
NOTE: A small business is an enterprise with less than 20 full-time equivalent (FTE) employees, or less than 200 FTE employees if the enterprise's primary operation is in a regional or remote location.
- Dates will be listed here when courses are scheduled. Join the waitlist below.
- This workshop will be delivered online via Teams.
What you will need:
- Internet connectivity
Meet Your Trainer
Sheree is a graphic and website designer, creative strategist and accredited trainer/assessor. She is the founder and director of Brugel Creative and is an enthusiastic leader who has a passion for working with clients to deliver the very best results.
Sheree has a wealth of experience with diverse backgrounds in marketing, graphic and website design, as well as event management. Sheree brings thoughtful insight, flexibility and attention to detail to every project she takes on.
Learn the basics of planning and writing content to create an e-book and build your brand - join the waitlist now!