Build a Social Media Strategy
Social Media is an effective way to market your small business, and with the right strategy, you can make sure your digital presence is engaging and working in your favour. Develop a successful social media content strategy with this online workshop!
This training is subsidised by the NSW Government. Eligibility criteria applies.
We are currently accepting waitlist registrations for this course. Please see below to view full course details and to join the waitlist.
As part of this workshop, you will gain an understanding of:
- Creating a successful content strategy
- Improving social media copy
- Scheduling content
- Repurposing content
The Targeted Skills for Small Business program is a NSW Government initiative, established to deliver training for small business owners and employees of small businesses who want to better understand how to use the latest technology and gain up-to-date knowledge to improve their business operations.
Our Small Business Accelerator courses are subsidised by the NSW Government for eligible participants. You may be eligible for fully subsidised training under the Targeted Skills for Small Business program if you are:
- 15 years old or over
- no longer at school
- living or working in NSW (or an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander person living in specific NSW border areas); and
- an Australian citizen, permanent resident, New Zealand citizen, or humanitarian visa holder (or a partner visa holder whose sponsor is a humanitarian visa holder)
To be eligible for subsided training under this program you must:
- be an owner of a small business, or;
- be an employee of a small business, or;
- be an employee of a not-for-profit business
NOTE: A small business is an enterprise with less than 20 full-time equivalent (FTE) employees, or less than 200 FTE employees if the enterprise's primary operation is in a regional or remote location.
- Dates will be listed here when courses are scheduled
- This workshop will be delivered online via Teams.
What you will need:
- Internet connectivity
- Access to social media
Meet Your Trainer
Sheree is a graphic and website designer, creative strategist and accredited trainer/assessor. She is the founder and director of Brugel Creative and is an enthusiastic leader who has a passion for working with clients to deliver the very best results.
Sheree has a wealth of experience with diverse backgrounds in marketing, graphic and website design, as well as event management. Sheree brings thoughtful insight, flexibility and attention to detail to every project she takes on.
Put some strategy behind your social media & develop your online presence - join the waitlist now!