Build a Shopify Store
Got an innovative product-based business and need an online platform to sell? Learn how to build an online store for your business with Shopify through our tailored workshop, which will guide you through the process from design to sale!
This training is subsidised by the NSW Government.
We are currently accepting waitlist registrations for this course. Please see below to view full course details and to join the waitlist.
Set up your online store and start driving sales for your small business. As part of this workshop, you will gain an understanding of:
- Plan and research prior to building a Shopify website.
- Choosing the right tools and resources for website design.
- Setting up a Shopify website from scratch using your branding and products.
- Selecting a suitable theme from the Shopify theme store.
- Copywriting and SEO essentials like keyword research.
- Organic marketing to drive traffic back to your website.
- Device responsiveness - making sure the website looks good and works well on any device.
The Targeted Skills for Small Business program is a NSW Government initiative, established to deliver training for small business owners and employees of small businesses who want to better understand how to use the latest technology and gain up-to-date knowledge to improve their business operations.
Our Small Business Accelerator courses are subsidised by the NSW Government for eligible participants. You may be eligible for fully subsidised training under the Targeted Skills for Small Business program if you are:
- 15 years old or over
- no longer at school
- living or working in NSW (or an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander person living in specific NSW border areas); and
- an Australian citizen, permanent resident, New Zealand citizen, or humanitarian visa holder (or a partner visa holder whose sponsor is a humanitarian visa holder)
To be eligible for subsided training under this Program you must:
- be an owner or employee of a small business with less than 20 employees; or
- turn over less than $2 million annually
- Course dates will be listed here when scheduled. Please see below to join the waitlist for future courses.
This workshop will be delivered via Zoom.
What you will need:
- Computer or laptop
- Internet connectivity
Meet Your Trainer
Desiree is the owner and director of Naked Digital Marketer, a micro agency specialising in website design and organic marketing strategies that translate into greater online visibility, higher engagement and more sales for small businesses.
Why organic traffic? Because your content gets seen without relying on paid advertising, and the SEO benefits are ongoing. Too often, small businesses are left with a website that looks great but doesn’t deliver results. Their websites aren’t being picked up by search engines, they’ve been relying on a single source of traffic, and they’ve been seduced by tricked-up marketing that does the hard sell, without making a personal connection. Desiree is here to change that.
Build a Shopify store to develop an online selling platform for your small business - join the waitlist now!