Brand for Success
Building your brand to achieve successful outcomes for your business is a priority for all small business owners. In this workshop, you will learn how to develop your brand or build on the foundations of your existing small business to engage with new audiences and drive your business forward!
This training is subsidised by the NSW Government. Eligibility criteria applies.
As part of this workshop, you will gain an understanding of:
- Branding for business growth and development
- Developing a brand
- Building on your existing logo and brand strategy
- Plan for future business development to enhance operations and customer engagement
The Targeted Skills for Small Business program is a NSW Government initiative, established to deliver training for small business owners and employees of small businesses who want to better understand how to use the latest technology and gain up-to-date knowledge to improve their business operations.
Our Small Business Accelerator courses are subsidised by the NSW Government for eligible participants. You may be eligible for fully subsidised training under the Targeted Skills for Small Business program if you are:
- 15 years old or over
- no longer at school
- living or working in NSW (or an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander person living in specific NSW border areas); and
- an Australian citizen, permanent resident, New Zealand citizen, or humanitarian visa holder (or a partner visa holder whose sponsor is a humanitarian visa holder)
To be eligible for subsided training under this Program you must:
- be an owner or employee of a small business with less than 20 employees; or
- turn over less than $2 million annually
- Monday 1st May, 9am-12pm
This workshop will be delivered via Zoom.
What you will need:
- Internet connectivity
Meet Your Mentor
Martin Scully is the owner of Newcastle-based branding and design agency, Snapper Studio. An experienced graphic designer and branding expert, Martin has a passion for helping people and businesses develop their branding capabilities and confidence.
Martin has worked with the likes of Ferrari, Major League Baseball, and Michael Jackson, as well as being part of big marketing teams to develop ad campaigns, art directing, and maintaining brands. Snapper Studio offers a unique approach to brand development and design, where no question is daft, there are no crazy deadlines, and the work makes a difference for people and businesses without breaking the bank.
Develop a successful brand or build on your existing one through this fee-free workshop - enrol now!