Advertise on Social Media
Social media advertising has many benefits for small businesses, including increased brand awareness, increased website traffic, increased contact with customers… you name it! Learn how to effectively use social media advertising to promote your small business with this online workshop!
This training is subsidised by the NSW Government.
We are currently accepting waitlist registrations for this course. Please see below to view full course details and to join the waitlist.
These days, social media advertising is one of the most commonly used forms of promotion with many consumers finding brands and even making purchases through their chosen social media platform.
As part of this workshop, you will gain an understanding of:
- Introduction to Facebook Ads
- Effective advertising on Facebook
- Creating content to get the best results
- Setting budgets for advertising
- Defining your target audience
The Targeted Skills for Small Business program is a NSW Government initiative, established to deliver training for small business owners and employees of small businesses who want to better understand how to use the latest technology and gain up-to-date knowledge to improve their business operations.
Our Small Business Accelerator courses are subsidised by the NSW Government for eligible participants. You may be eligible for fully subsidised training under the Targeted Skills for Small Business program if you are:
- 15 years old or over
- no longer at school
- living or working in NSW (or an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander person living in specific NSW border areas); and
- an Australian citizen, permanent resident, New Zealand citizen, or humanitarian visa holder (or a partner visa holder whose sponsor is a humanitarian visa holder)
To be eligible for subsided training under this Program you must:
- be an owner or employee of a small business with less than 20 employees; or
- turn over less than $2 million annually
- Course dates will be listed here when scheduled. Please see below to join the waitlist for future courses.
This workshop will be delivered via Zoom.
What you will need:
- Internet connectivity
- Access to social media
- Students will benefit if they have set up the basics of their social media profiles and familiarised themselves with the Meta Ads Manager platform
Meet Your Trainers
Abbie is a Digital Media Specialist with a passion for helping businesses succeed online.
Abbie began her career in social media over six years ago, overseeing the management, content creation, strategy and paid advertising campaigns for many local SMEs. During this time, Abbie completed a Bachelor of Business (Marketing) while also undertaking studies in graphic design and public relations.
Working with Poppy Seed Media allows Abbie to combine her passion for marketing, photography, people and design to create innovative and strategic solutions for her clients. Abbie represents the next generation of marketing professionals, ready to challenge convention in a mobile and social media world to achieve outstanding outcomes.
Step into the world of social media advertising - join the waitlist now!