Community Service Obligation (CSO)
The CSO Program has been designed to support people who experience barriers to training and employment. It is part of the NSW Government’s Smart and Skilled training reform.
The Program delivers short course training to eligible participants to give them the necessary skills and knowledge to move into further study and/or gain employment.
Am I eligible?
An individual may be eligible for the CSO Program if they are:
– Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders
– Students with a disability
– Long term unemployed
– Students who are Commonwealth welfare recipients and their dependents
– Young people (15-17 years of age) who are at risk of not making a successful transition from school to further training or work
– Migrants/refugees who are unemployed or underemployed
– People with other barriers to Smart and Skilled entitlement
– People in regional and remote communities where Smart and Skilled entitlements cannot easily be accessed
For more information on the CSO Program, including estimating your fees, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 4348 4300.