Building pathways to education, training and employment
At Central Coast Community College, we understand that everyone has a different way of learning, and we value that diversity in our learners!
Our free learning support service will help you develop your skills for learning, build on your strengths and overcome your learning difficulties so you can realise your own personal study, career and life goals.
We’ll help you choose the right course for you from the start with a personal interview before you enrol.
With our Learning Support Manager, you will also have the chance to:
- Explore how you learn so we can help you make the most of your studies
- Discover what inspires you so you can stay motivated throughout your course
- Improve your reading, writing, speaking, listening and math skills
- Enhance your computing and technology skills
- Identify your study and career goals so you can plan and prepare you success
- Access programs and resources that prepare you for further education and work
- And really enjoy your learning experience!
We also offer financial assistance as part of our proud tradition of providing socially inclusive learning opportunities to our Community. Scholarships and subsidised programs are available to a wide variety of individuals, including Aboriginal people, people with high literacy needs, young unemployed people (15-24), unemployed people with a disability, unemployed migrants and other unemployed persons struggling with pathways to employment.